About Me

Rebecca Black New Song

Hello reAders


Todays entry is ALL about REBECCA BLACK
well, as far as i concerned
Rebecca"s biggest hits was Friday
Now she came with a new single called
MY MOMENT

Well, aq takda apa-apa yang aq boleh komen pasal video terbarunya 2
Yang aq tau
Memang best lah
Dari friday
Tapi.....Itu recording
Ofcourselah it is nice to be listen to
Tapi belum lagi dia nyanyi live 2 kan??? haha
Ok read this lyrics from My MOMENT
Ohh oh, ohh oh

Weren't you the one who said
That I would be nothing?
Well I'm about to prove you wrong
I'm not the only one who believes
In something
My one wish is about to come true
I'm not stopping for you
No matter what'cha do
I'll just keep on dreaming
My head up in the clouds
When nobody's around to see

This is my moment!
My moment
It's my time
Fly'n high
Lime light
Feels like my moment
My moment
I've waited for so long
But now everybody knows
This is my moment
My moment
(X2)-source from lyrics mode

Ok my comment
Weren't you the one who said
That I would be nothing?
well you are nothing because
Fridays Sucks
well i tell you, My Moment kira best gak
But lyrics macam ada sikit suck


Well I'm about to prove you wrong

Well, please prove me wrong rebecca
Prove it by singing it live
That is how you can prove me wrong
Btw, her voice nice on My Moments
But, i dont like it
Cuz Fridays 
GAVE ME A BIG IMPACT
Haha.
Sakit telinga mendengar
Tapi yang aq hairan, 
My MOMENT
dah kenak view 10 juta lebih in 2 DAYS
Can you believe it
Butr all i know is
THEY VIEW IT JUST 2 DISLIKE IT
HAhha..Bye2 for now


Now as a dessert
I PRESENT YOU
REBECCA BLACK-MY MOMENT





0 comments:

Post a Comment

sia rasa:

mARI BacA ^^V

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...